Saturday, February 18, 2012

Allergies

"Damn hands are way worse than jazz hands!"

It makes perfect sense. Just because I don't have time to connect the dots for you doesn't mean it doesn't. Besides, showing my work wouldn't be very Sciencey.

Update: Jsun wants credit. The quote was his. I told him I already explained that showing my work wasn't Sciency...But he didn't care. I don't think he likes Science. I bet he is one of those religious types. So even though Jsun is awesome, we find ourselves in this awkward situation. To be fair, I totally inspired the quote. I had damn hands. Mostly because they have the magic ability to have a violent allergic reaction to (latex) band-aids that lasts several weeks beyond the minor injury the band-aids were meant to cover. Damn hands.

Oh yeah. That is why the post is called "Allergies." Funny how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment