Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trois

Apparently there are at least limited typing abilities...(and the meatballs are made and simmering in the sauce).

So,

ATTEMPT THREE
1 oz vodka
1/4 oz grenadine syrup
1 oz gin
1 oz light rum
1/2 oz Bacardi 151
1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz triple sec
grapefruit juice
pineapple juice

Pour all but the juices into a glass three-quarters filled with crushed ice. Fill with equal parts of grapefruit and pineapple juice, and serve.




Once again, I made it as advised and tasted it...then added the passion fruit syrup (the one I made from juice) when it tasted a teensy bit flat. Much better. I really liked this one, a deep and complex flavor from the variety of liquors. The juices were also well balanced, I couldn't pick any one flavor out of the mélange.

Okay. I'm gonna go watch BDSM videos and eat dinner...because that's normal. But then, I suppose making meatballs to simmer in home made tomato sauce you canned yourself and then serve over fettucini you had previously made and frozen in nests isn't exactly normal either.

I rock. It's Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment